Business in a Book
A 4 part Blueprint and Workbook for the Savvy Entrepreneur
SHIPS JUNE 25
Interested in #GirlBizGrant???
$500 Payable to Your Business
60 minute business development consultation
Trademark services (does not include filing fee)
Want to know how you qualify to win?
1. Purchase my newest product "Business in a Book"
2. Be sure you are following me on Instagram (@mompreneur_esq) and tag me in a short video on your feed that states why you need this grant. Please note that your page cannot be private.
3. Use #GirlBizGrant in your caption
*********You must follow ALL THREE steps to qualify to win. Entries are due by June 18.*************
We will select 3 finalist to be announced on June 20. The public will vote on a winner to be announced on June 25.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- For the aspiring entrepreneur that has a business concept and is ready to take the launch into entrepreneurship.
- For the new entrepreneur that has started their business but has no idea what to do or to expect.
- For the existing entrepreneur that failed to lay the proper foundation and perform the proper research prior to launching their business.
- For the existing entrepreneur that would like to explore new ideas.
- For an existing business that would like to rebrand.
- For any person that wants to learn more about creating and sustaining a business.
- For the business owner that wants to get back to the basics of their business.
- For the business owner that has started their business but has no idea what to do or to expect.
- For the business owner looking to become more strategic to enhance their revenue
- For the business owner that is experiencing declining sales
- For the business owner that is ready to take their business to a new level
50 PLUS pages complete with discussion on topics such as formulating a Vision & Mission Statement, Finding Niche, Legal Formation, Branding, Marketing, Small Business Law, Necessary Contracts/Agreements (with templates), Trademark and Copyright.
This guide is complete with how to's, references, personal recommendations and worksheets after each section to help you create, brainstorm, organize and soar!
Part II covers creative marketing techniques. Smart business owners realize that traditional methods of marketing are becoming less and less effective by the minute. Read over 30 pages regarding:
History of Content Marketing
How to draw in leads
How to convert leads to sales
How you can implement a content marketing plan that works
Part III covers how to earn additional income and exposure through joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
Let's face it, if you are not well-known or very well connected your business may not take off the way you'd like. Use the tips and step by step direction in this guide to boost your business and your income!
Part IV covers how to brand yourself as a public speaker.For some speaking to an audience makes their stomach turn flips. To others it is something that comes natural that they truly enjoy. I for one was the type that would prefer being stung by a gang of bees instead of having all eyes on me whileI speak. However once I learned that speaking and telling my story could put money (lots of it) in my pocket I decided to open up my mouth and SPEAK UP!
We all have a story to tell, expertise to share or a subject matter to teach. Everyone has it in them. Are you ready to pull it out and transform your life and the lives of others? It's your time.
"Received my Business in a Binder and I absolutely love it. Lenise provides so much valuable information, some of which I hadn't given any thought. After having my consultation with her, I'm even more excited about moving forward in my business. She's a true gem."
"The Business in a Binder is very informative and easy to understand. I'm learning a lot of stuff and I'm an established business owner. It's definitely a big help"
-S. McCray, CEO of Peach Dollhouse
PDF FILE emailed. PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE BINDER; only an emailed PDF FILE.